Home Works

We work at being at home; our home works for our family. We are regular; regular seems rare. I try to look at the stars like my mother does each night -- proof we are all under the same sky.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Just for Kicks

Working hard to think about how to fit in all the footwork this weekend. Nick has soccer practice tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon, Patrick has soccer practice Saturday morning (and all of those are in the neighboring town because our town doesn't have rec soccer), and there is no way to tell if Isaac will have pre-season soccer tomorrow. Kevin has his first martial arts tournament Saturday, but he is going with his sensei, and it will be one of the first times he's ever done an event like this without having one or both of his parents there to cheer him on. Not counting stuff at scout camp.

Meanwhile, Rick and I will be trying to figure out how to get ready for hosting a Not Back To School picnic for homeschoolers next weekend. Gonna be a whole lotta mowin' goin' on. We have to at least temporarily tame a few sections of our rambly plot so there's room for the promised activities -- fishing, swimming, horse shoes, volley ball, croquet (hhmm, I wonder if that croquet set is in the attic or the garage? Has it been unpacked since the move?) and picnic. Bring your bug spray. And your soccer ball.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is fantastic i like reading your posts.

Keep up the great work! You understand, a lot of individuals are searching around for this information, you could help them greatly.


Also visit my weblog - プラダ

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!


my web-site クロエ アウトレット

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this webpage includes awesome and really fine stuff for readers.

My weblog :: レイバン

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

Check out my page ... http://todoadventista.blogspot.fr

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other person's webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of you.

Stop by my web-site ... モンスターケーブル

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home