Home Works

We work at being at home; our home works for our family. We are regular; regular seems rare. I try to look at the stars like my mother does each night -- proof we are all under the same sky.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sleepover and Sleep Deprivation

Tonight, our two oldest sons and our exchange student are spending the night with friends. I felt odd leaving, thinking that it is another unfamiliar family for Isaac, but knowing that he will be facing a lot of this sort of thing. School starts for him on Monday. He can only know that our own kids feel safe with our friends and that therefore he probably can too. Still, it is a new set of accents to try to decipher, a different angle on American culture. My husband had to go in to the plant in the middle of the night and still get up early for meetings today, so he is really exhausted, and I've been staying up too late trying to learn Spanish and recover from trying to learn Spanish from Isaac. Isaac and our son Kevin have been talking into the wee hours, Spanish/English dictionaries in hand to aid in translation.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

my page; hilary duff weight loss

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this website, for the reason that
i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations actually good funny data too.


my web-site: fill

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I will send this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a very good read.
Thanks for sharing!

Check out my web blog :: golf simulators for home use

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out some additional information.

Look at my web-site :: backyard liberty

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your expertise within
the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers
like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.

Always go after your heart.

My site - health insurance quotes - iesjulioantonio.cat -

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home